Friday, April 1, 2016

#Plexusworks #bepatient #udidntgetunhealthyovernight

What if Jessica would have said...this stuff doesn't work or it's taking TOO long to lose weight?

Listen to her advice for ANYONE who starts Plexus. Nothing is more frustrating to me than when someone gives up before they even start, and many times without even asking for help or advice. Think about it like this: You don't workout for a month and get your dream body, just as you can't take Plexus for only 30 days and expect the same result.

Jessica says, "My first month on Plexus I lost only 5 lbs. I'm so thankful I didn't quit. After 6 months, I am down 21 lbs & 14.25 inches. (From a size 14 to 8/10) I kept telling myself, "I didn't get to this point overnight, so it will not come off overnight."

Plexus works... Be patient, eat healthy, drink water, support your journey and be consistent with your products. AND we have a 15% off CODE that is good until April 15th!!



No comments:

Post a Comment